- Explore the streets and alleyways of one of the Ultra-Orthodox Jewish neighborhoods of Jerusalem.
- Learn about the Ultra-Orthodox Jewish community in Jerusalem.
- Experience the neighborhood through the eyes of your non-religious guide, who had spent her childhood in the neighborhood.
Take a 2-hour tour of the Zichron Moshe neighborhood. It was the first modern neighborhood in Jerusalem, but today is an Ultra-Orthodox Jewish neighborhood that is not at all modern. On this tour you will explore the streets and alleyways of the neighborhood with your guide, a non-religious former resident of the neighborhood.
Amongst the places you will see on this tour include a synagogue open 24/7, a 87-years-old bakery and even a mosque!
This tour is led by Ayelet Mizrahi. She is a licensed English speaking tour guide in Israel and would be happy to answer any of your questions along the way.
In Israel Walking Tours we believe in small groups. That’s why this tour is limited to 15 participants only! Pre-registration is required.
10:00AM – Tour starts from Davidka Square
12:00PM – Tour ends near Machane Yehuda Market
English speaking guide only.
Important to Note:
- Please bring with you water, a hat, sunscreen and sunglasses, especially on sunny days.
- Modest clothing is a must! Women – long pants/skirt, covered shoulders, no deep v shirts.
Book Your Tour Today:
Tour leaves Fridays at 10AM from Davidka Square. Pre-registration is required.
After registrating and payment we will be in touch with you via E-mail with further details about the meeting point. If you have any questions regarding the tour, please feel free to contact us via our FB page or email at email@example.com.
The tour leaves with a minimum of 3 people. In case we will not have enough people, we will cancel the event 24 hours in advance and your money will be refunded.
Price: 60 ILS per person (which is around 15 Euros).
Public tour is currently unavailable. Contact Ayelet at firstname.lastname@example.org to book a private tour.