- Explore the charming alleyways of the Old City of Jerusalem with a licensed English speaking guide.
- See the lesser known places of the Old City of Jerusalem.
- Pass through all four quarters.
If you’ve already seen the Wailing Wall, the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, Al Aqsa Mosque and David Tower Museum, and are looking for something a bit different – join us on this 2.5 hour tour to explore the hidden sites of the Old City of Jerusalem.
The size of the Old City of Jerusalem is just 0.9 square kilometers, but you can find there so much to see and do! On our tour we’ll wander through the beautiful alleyways of the Old City and see some lesser known sites in the four quarters: the Armenian, the Jewish, the Muslim and the Christian quarters.
This tour is led by Lior from Backpack Israel – Travel Israel on a Budget. She is a licensed English speaking tour guide in Israel and would be happy to answer any of your questions along the way.
In Israel Walking Tours we believe in small groups. That’s why this tour is limited to 15 participants only!
10:00AM – Tour starts from Jaffa Gate
12:30PM – Tour ends in the Jewish Quarter
*Times are approximate
English speaking guide only
Important to Note:
- Please bring with you water, a hat, sunscreen and sunglasses, especially on sunny days.
- We will walk about 2.5 km on this tour. There are some stairs on the way, which are not suitable for the disabled.
Book Your Tour Today:
Tour leaves every Sunday at 10AM from Jaffa Gate.
Price: 60 ILS per person (which is around 15 Euros).