- View the city of Jerusalem from the top of Mount of Olives.
- Visit Gethsemane, the place where Jesus underwent the agony in the garden.
- Walk along the Via Dolorosa.
- Enter the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, where Jesus died on the cross, was buried and resurrected.
According to the Second Testament, Jesus came to Jerusalem many times throughout his life. On this 4-hour tour we will visit the places where Jesus walked during his last week, beginning on Mount of Olives and ending at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, where according to tradition he died on the cross, was buried and resurrected. On the way we will visit Gethsemane and walk along the Via Dolorosa.
This tour is led by Lior from Backpack Israel – Travel Israel on a Budget. She is a licensed English speaking tour guide in Israel and would be happy to answer any of your questions along the way.
In Israel Walking Tours we believe in small groups. That’s why this tour is limited to 15 participants only!
10:00AM – Tour starts from the Mount of Olives Lookout
2:00PM – Tour ends in the Church of the Holy Sepulchre
*Times are approximate
English speaking guide.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
- Please bring with you water, a hat, sunscreen and sunglasses, especially on sunny days.
- We will walk about 2 km on this tour. The way down Mount of Olives is a bit steep and slippery at times, so please come with comfortable closed walking shoes.
- The tour begins at the Mount of Olives Lookout. You will need to get to the starting point independently. There are bus lines from the city or you can take a taxi. More detailed instructions will be sent to those who register.
50 ILS per person – paid in advance through PayPal (information will be sent to those who register).
60 ILS per person – paid in cash on the day of the tour.
*The tour leaves with a minimum of participants, so we will not charge you until we see there are enough people registered to the tour. Please sign up for the tour so we will know people are interested 🙂
Sign Up TODAY:
If you would like to make this tour a private tour, please contact us.