The person or people who use the website and make a tour reservation are hereafter referred to as "clients". This document is hereafter referred to as the "Terms". The client agrees to be bound by these terms.
Israel Walking Tours (“company”, “I”, “we” or “us”) reserves the right to amend or modify these terms and conditions in its sole discretion at any time without notice and by using the website, you accept those amendments. It is your responsibility to periodically check the website for updates.
Last modified on 13 June 2022.
1. No agent, representative or client of Israel Walking Tours has any right to alter, vary or waive any of these terms and conditions.
2. These terms, by whomever it is made and wherever it is made, is subject to and shall be governed and construed according to Israeli law. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed to be superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent and spirit of the original provision, and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Israeli courts in resolving all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this web site. Use of this website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all the provisions of these terms and conditions, including this paragraph. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement, to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
3. In order to book a tour, the client must fill out a registration form and check the checkbox accepting these terms and conditions, or accept the terms via email.
Terms regarding COVID-19
1. We follow the Israeli Ministry of Health guidelines at all times. If you cannot arrive to the tour or activity due to changes related to COVID-19, we will provide a full refund minus a 10% processing fee even if cancellation occurs less than 48 hours before the activity. This cancellation policy is valid only if you have an official PCR positive Covid test that prevents you from joining the activity.
1. A private tour is a tour provided only for the client and his/her selected companions.
2. Some private tours appear as fixed itineraries with fixed prices, but all private tours are customizable.
3. Private tours that involve modifications of the published fixed itinerary require a new quote from Israel Walking Tours. Quotes are only confirmed via email.
4. A client for a private tour must request the tour via email or the forms on our website.
5. After the client accepts the quote, deposit payment will be requested which can be paid via PayPal, credit card or bank transfer depending on the Israel Walking Tours representative’s directions. Following this payment the tour will be confirmed. Deposit payment can be fully refunded minus 10% processing fees up to 7 days before the tour date.
6. In cases where full payment is due before the tour date, the client must follow the instructions of the Israel Walking Tours representative and transfer the full payment until the date specified, or the tour will be canceled.
7. In cases where the rest of the payment is due only on the day of the tour, the remaining payment will be paid to the tour guide in cash. It is possible to pay the full payment in advance via Paypal, credit card, or bank transfer in coordination with the Israel Walking Tours representative.
1. Israel Walking Tours provide several group tours, referred to as "Mini Public Tours". These tours have a fixed itinerary, fixed dates and times, and fixed prices. They are conducted by one of the Israel Walking Tours guides.
2. All prices are in shekels. Dollar equivalents are provided for reference only. Since exchange rates fluctuate, the price in dollars as published on the web site may not be accurate.
3. Client must make full payment to secure a place on the tour and to confirm booking. In case client is unable to do it through the payment system online, he or she may contact Israel Walking Tours via firstname.lastname@example.org to complete payment and confirm the booking.
4. All bookings made must be made directly by the customer. Companies, agents and individual must obtain prior approval and agree on commercial terms in order to resell a product, including the provision of customer’s passport information, contact information and total amount charged to the customer.
5. The client will receive a confirmation of payment and booking via email.
Discounts, promotions, and promo codes
1. Discount, promotions and promo codes are only valid at the time of booking for group tours.
Cancellation by client
1. Any notification of cancellation by the client must be in writing via email. The date on which Israel Walking Tours receives the email will determine the cancellation charges applicable.
2. Mini Public Tours can be canceled by the client up to 48 hours prior to the departure via email for a full refund minus a 10% payment processing fee or change of date (subject to availability and any difference in price).
3. Private or Customized Tours can be canceled up to 10 days prior the tour date via email for a full refund, minus a 10% administration and refund fee. Cancellation made after this time will be made at the discretion of the Israel Walking Tours team, but the deposit payment will not be refunded.
4. Any refund payment made for any reason by Israel Walking Tours will be made in the manner prescribed by Israel Walking Tours at the time of the refund including, but not limited to, cash, credit/debit card, bank transfer, Paypal, and may or may not be in the same manner as the initial payment made by the client.
Cancellation by Israel Walking Tours
1. Israel Walking Tours reserves the right to cancel any tour at any time for any reason.
2. In the instance that a threshold of minimum participants for a public tour is not met, Israel Walking Tours reserves the right to cancel the tour with a full refund to the client.
3. In the event of a public tour being canceled in advance by Israel Walking Tours, the client may choose a full refund of all deposits paid, or alternatively apply the deposit or full payment to any other tour offered by Israel Walking Tours.
4. If a tour is canceled or a client is expelled from a tour due to inappropriate behavior then no refund will be paid.
5. No further liability by Israel Walking Tours to the client with regard to the cancellation will arise.
6. In the event of a client failing to join a tour, joining after departure, or leaving prior to completion, no refunds or liability will be offered by Israel Walking Tours.
1. Israel Walking Tours does not accept any liability arising out of changes to itineraries, or any other matters relating to any tour, due to factors outside its control.
2. These factors include wars, strikes, weather, political disputes, border closures, delayed flights, etc. Any expenses incurred by the client arising out of these changes are for their own account.
1. All clients must be in possession of health and personal injury insurance, a valid passport, together with any necessary visas or required vaccinations, and the client accepts full responsibility for obtaining the same.
2. Any information or advice given by Israel Walking Tours with regard to the above is given in good faith, but Israel Walking Tours can accept no responsibility for the information given.
3. Should a client be refused entry to Israel due to incorrect or incomplete documentation, Israel Walking Tours will not be held liable for any costs of such delays or repatriation costs for the client.
Authority on tours
1. The client accepts that at all times, the decisions of the Israeli Authorities or IDF, the Tour Guide, or Israel Walking Tours, will be final on all matters likely to endanger the safety and wellbeing of the client.
1. During any tour should a client, in the sole opinion of Israel Walking Tours or its duly authorized representative, be considered unsuitable for the tour, due to being in contravention of any customs or laws of Israel or other countries, or by reason of causing inconvenience or annoyance to other clients or tour guides, then Israel Walking Tours may disqualify and expel the tour client and return the client, at their expense, to the point of departure prior to the end of the tour.
2. Israel Walking Tours will not be liable to make any refund to the client, and no other liability by Israel Walking Tours to the client will arise.
Limitation of liability
1. Clients participating in tours or other activities organized by Israel Walking Tours do so at their own risk.
2. Client bookings are accepted on the understanding by the client that certain risks exist as an inherent part of travel in Israel, and clients undertake the tours of Israel Walking Tours entirely at their own risk.
3. While Israel Walking Tours takes every precaution to ensure the safety of clients, no responsibility can be accepted for any death, injury or loss that might occur to such clients, sustained from any causes whatsoever.
4. The client is aware that tours organized by Israel Walking Tours enter areas where there is the possibility of heightened tensions and hostilities between population groups, and occasional hostilities, violence, abductions and armed conflict may occur.
5. The client and his/her dependents, heirs, executors, administrators or assigns, hereby indemnify and hold blameless, Israel Walking Tours, its members, employees, and representatives from any claims of any nature and from any liability for delay, loss, damage, injury, illness or death arising from any cause whatsoever out of events related to or occurring during a tour.
6. Any activities undertaken with Israel Walking Tours are at a client’s own risk and Israel Walking Tours is indemnified against any claims whatsoever that may arise in connection with any injury, loss or damage during the activities at each destination or transport to and from each destination, in the knowledge that the tour leaders will take all reasonable precautions for the safety and welfare of the participants.
7. By participating in tours organized by Israel Walking Tours the clients assume all responsibility for any health-related issues, physical or psychological, which may arise as a result of the tour.
8. Costs in respect of any accident or illness which, in the opinion of the authorities, requires medical attention, are the client’s liability.
9. The client assumes all personal and financial responsibility for any and all risks arising from participating in a tour, including, but not limited to the risks described above.
10. By registering for a tour the client releases, discharges, and agrees to hold harmless Israel Walking Tours, it’s owners, employees, tour operators, supporting organizations, and successors, from any and all liability, claims, demands, rights or causes of action, brought on the client’s behalf, or by or for any other person, or by the client’s heirs, executors, or assigns, for personal injury, illness, or death, or any other damages or loss of personal property which may occur en route to, during, returning home from, or as a result of the client’s participation in any tour or activity organized by Israel Walking Tours, to the maximum extent permitted by any state, territory, district or country.
1. Israel Walking Tours reserves the right to increase tour prices at any time.
2. Tour prices are denominated in Israeli Shekels and are published on the website in US dollars as a convenience to the client, at the exchange rates at the time of publication.
The client agrees to:
1. The client agrees to be bound by the aforementioned terms and conditions.
2. The client has read the foregoing and agrees voluntarily to all the Terms. The client stipulates that he/she is of sound mind, and acting on his/her own free will and without coercion or duress, agrees to the assumption of risk and waiver of liability. The client agrees that he/she is not relying on any oral or written representations or statements by Israel Walking Tours or their representatives, including the Israel Walking Tours website or any other website.
3. The client stipulates that he/she is over 18 years of age, or is a parent or legal guardian for a minor participating in a tour, and has read and understood all the terms, conditions and waiver of liability.
4. The client understands that by clicking the box on the tour query or registration form titled, ‘I agree to the terms and conditions’, these terms become a binding agreement.
5. No information about the client will be provided to a third party unless it is necessary for the operation of the tour. Your contact information may be provided to the tour operator or tour guide in order to facilitate communication.
Terms regarding content on website
Mandatory arbitration and governing law
You expressly waive your right to bring any legal claims, now or in the future arising out of or related to the website and our products/services. In the event of any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to your use of this website, the terms and conditions shall be construed in accordance with the rules and regulations of the state of Israel.
You agree to consent and submit to the jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Israel without regard to the principles of conflict of law or where the parties are located at the time a dispute arises.
You agree to resolve any disputes or claims first through mandatory arbitration in the state of Israel and shall bear the full cost of arbitration as permitted by law. Your good faith participation in arbitration is a condition precedent to pursuing any other legal or equitable remedies available such as litigation or any other legal procedure. You also agree that in the event a legal claim is initiated after the required arbitration, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney’s fees and other costs associated with the legal action.
All content on this website including but not limited to text, posts, logos, marks, graphics, files, materials, services, products, videos, audio, applications, computer code, designs, downloads and all other information here (collectively, the “Content”) is owned by us and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property and unfair competition laws with the exception of any content from others that we are lawfully permitted to use. You are granted a limited revocable license to print or download Content from the website for your own personal, non-commercial, non-transferrable, informational and educational use only while ensuring it’s not in violation of any copyright, trademark, and intellectual property or proprietary rights.
You agree not to copy, duplicate, steal, modify, publish, display, distribute, reproduce, store, transmit, post, create derivative works, reverse engineer, sell, rent or license any part of the Content in any way to anyone, without our prior written consent. You agree to abide by the copyright, trademark laws and intellectual property rights and shall be solely responsible for any violations of these terms and conditions.
User content and lawful use of the website
For any Content or information that you upload, display, post, transmit, send, email or submit to us on the website or on any of our social media sites, you warrant that you are the owner of that Content or have express permission from the owner of those intellectual property rights to use and distribute that Content to us.
You grant us and/or anyone else working with us a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive right and license to identify you, publish, post, reformat, copy, distribute, display, edit, reproduce any Content provided by you on our website and on any of our social media sites for any purpose. You shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademark or other proprietary rights of any Content or information that you provide to us.
You agree not to upload, display, post, transmit, distribute, send, email or submit to us on the website or on any of our social media sites any information or Content that is-
(a) illegal, violates or infringes upon the rights of others,
(b) defamatory, abusive, profane, hateful, vulgar, obscene, libelous, pornographic, threatening,
(c) encourages or advocates conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, giving rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law,
(d) distribute material including but not limited to spyware, computer virus, any kind of malicious computer software or any other harmful information that is actionable by law.
(e) any attempts to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the website, and
(f) send unsolicited or unauthorized material or cause disruption in the operation of the website. You agree to use the website for lawful purposes only and shall be liable for damages resulting from the violation of any provision contained in these Terms and Conditions.
Third party links
The website may contain links to third-party websites or resources for your convenience. Once you click on a third-party link and leave this website, you are no longer bound by our terms and conditions.
You agree that we are not responsible or liable for the accuracy, content or any information presented on these third-party websites. You assume all risks for using these third-party websites or resources and any transactions between you and these third-party websites are strictly between you and the third party. We shall not be liable for any damages resulting from your use of these third-party websites or resources.
ALL CONTENT, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES ON THE WEBSITE ARE “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PURPOSE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW. COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE. COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT THE WEBSITE WILL PERFORM OR OPERATE TO MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE INFORMATION PRESENTED HERE WILL BE COMPLETE, CURRENT OR ERROR-FREE. COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, IMPLIED AND EXPRESS FOR ANY PURPOSE TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and/or anyone else working with us harmless from all losses, claims, damages, demands, actions, suits, proceedings or judgments, including costs, expenses and reasonable attorneys’ fees (“Liabilities”) assessed against or otherwise incurred by you arising, in whole or in part, from: (a) actions or omissions, whether done negligently or otherwise, by you, your agents, directors, officers, employees or representatives; (b) all your actions and use of the website including purchasing products and services; (c) violation of any laws, rules, regulations or ordinances by you; or (d) violation of any terms and conditions of this website by you or anyone related to you; e) infringement by you or any other user of your account of any intellectual property or other rights of anyone. The Company will notify you promptly of any such claims or liability and reserves the right to defend such claim, liability or damage at your expense. You shall fully cooperate and provide assistance to us if requested, without any cost, to defend any such claims.
Waiver of class actions
You agree that any dispute arising from or related to this Agreement will be resolved solely between you and the Company. You waive your right to bring a class action against us and agree not to bring claims against us as a member of a class or as a representative.
If any provision in these Terms and Conditions is deemed by a court, regulatory authority or other public or private tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision is deemed to have been omitted from this Agreement. The remainder of this Agreement remains in full force and effect, and is modified to any extent necessary to give such force and effect to the remaining provisions, but only to such extent.
By using any of our products, services or accessing the site, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
For any questions, please contact us at email@example.com .