- Explore the streets and alleyways of one of the Ultra-Orthodox Jewish neighborhoods of Jerusalem.
- Learn about the Ultra-Orthodox Jewish community in Jerusalem.
- Experience the neighborhood through the eyes of your non-religious guide, who had spent her childhood in the neighborhood.
Take a 2-hour tour of the Zichron Moshe neighborhood. It was the first modern neighborhood in Jerusalem, but today is an Ultra-Orthodox Jewish neighborhood that is not at all modern. On this tour you will explore the streets and alleyways of the neighborhood with your guide, a non-religious former resident of the neighborhood.
Amongst the places you will see on this tour include a synagogue open 24/7, a 87-years-old bakery and even a mosque!
This tour is led by Ayelet Mizrahi. She is a licensed English speaking tour guide in Israel and would be happy to answer any of your questions along the way.
In Israel Walking Tours we believe in small groups. That’s why this tour is limited to 15 participants only! Pre-registration is required.
10:00AM – Tour starts from Davidka Square
12:00PM – Tour ends near Machane Yehuda Market
English speaking guide only.
Important to Note:
- Please bring with you water, a hat, sunscreen and sunglasses, especially on sunny days.
- Modest clothing is a must! Women – long pants/skirt, covered shoulders, no deep v shirts.
This tour is currently only available as a private tour. Email us at email@example.com for more info and booking.