- Learn about the different traditions connected to the holy sites of Jerusalem.
- Visit two optional places of the Last Supper.
- Understand how the traditions evolved throughout the years.
On this 2.5 hours tour we will take you through the different traditions spead throughout the area from Tower of David to Mount Zion. We will talk about the Last Supper of Jesus, about King David and about more interesting stories connected to the sites of Jerusalem!
This tour is led by a licensed English speaking local tour guide, who will be happy to answer any of your questions along the way.
In Israel Walking Tours we believe in small groups. That’s why this tour is limited to 15 participants only!
10:00AM – Tour starts from Jaffa Gate
12:30PM – Tour ends on Mount Zion
*Times are approximate
English speaking guide.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
- Please bring with you water, a hat, sunscreen and sunglasses, especially on sunny days.
- We will walk about 1.5 km on this tour, which will include a couple of stairs. The pavements of the Old City are slippery at times, so please come with comfortable closed walking shoes.
- After signing up for the tour (at least 24 hours prior the tour), we will contact you by email for more details and payment options.
- The guide will arrive at the starting point only if there are a minumum number of participants, so it is crucial that you sign up for the tour to be sure that the tour is happening.
50 ILS per person – paid in advance through PayPal (information will be sent to those who register).
60 ILS per person – paid in cash on the day of the tour.
*The tour leaves with a minimum of participants, so we will not charge you until we see there are enough people registered to the tour. Please sign up for the tour so we will know people are interested 🙂
This can also be a private tour. Contact us for a private tour.